Telaria, Inc. (NYSE: TLRA) stock observed trading -21.39% off 52-week high price. On the other end, the stock has been noted 227.34% away from low price over the last 52-weeks. The stock disclosed a move of 8.77% away from 50 day moving average and 9.46% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading 3.14% off 20-day moving average. The USA based company Telaria, Inc. moved with change of 11.44% to $8.38 with the total traded volume of 4123333 shares in recent session versus to an average volume of 817.19K.
Telaria, Inc. (TLRA) recently reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2019.
“This was another strong quarter for Telaria reflecting the successful execution of our strategy as we continue to fortify our leadership position in the CTV space. CTV is now approaching a majority of our revenue and continues to be our core planned focus and biggest growth driver,” stated Mark Zagorski, Telaria CEO. “We continue to release innovative products that enable greater address-ability and transparency in digital video, helping to shift TV dollars to CTV and deliver higher advertising yield opportunities for our publishers. As a result, an increasing number of leading broadcasters and video publishers about the globe are relying on our platform to power their programmatic advertising.”
Third Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue of $16.6M, up 23% year-over-year
- Gross profit of $13.1M, up 13% year-over-year
- Adjusted EBITDA (1)of $(0.3M), contrast to break-even for the same period last year
Third Quarter 2019 Business Highlights:
- CTV revenue increased 115% year-over-year to $7.3M and represented 44% of quarterly revenue
- Improved VMP with launch of Creative Communication Status tool and commercialization of Audience Connect data suite
- Added premium video publishers across our global footprint in the U.S., Canada, France and our first partner in Japan
- Recognized by Crain’s New York as one of the 50 fastest growing companies and one of the best places to work in New York
TLRA’s shares are at 5.67% for the quarter and driving a 199.29% return over the course of the past year and is now at 206.96% since this point in 2018. Right now, the stock beta is 1.65. The average volatility for the week and month was at 6.16% and 4.60% respectively. There are 46.45M shares outstanding and 45.07M shares are floated in market.